The Manifesting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manifesting Forum

This forum is magically energized for the 3 categories of Money, Sex and the Metaphysical. Write, whatever it is you want for your manifestation, under the appropiate headings for your manifestation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Metaphysical Transfer Disk for Forum Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Free Metaphysical Transfer Disk for Forum Members Empty
PostSubject: Free Metaphysical Transfer Disk for Forum Members   Free Metaphysical Transfer Disk for Forum Members Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:49 am

I've created a Metaphysical Transfer Disk for this section of the forum. You can link to all your posts, through it, by printing it out, putting it in your cellphone, etc. This will allow you to be constantly etherically connected to all your posted manifestations, 24/7.

I will be adding new etheric energies to this trasnfers disk, so as to open up new pathways of power to you developing the ability to manifest your posted manifestation.

You don't need to re-print out new copies, unless you want to. Your original copy, will get automatically updated, with each new infusion of manifesting energy, that I send into the original trasnfer disk below.

Free Metaphysical Transfer Disk for Forum Members Jkdjuyts9k
Back to top Go down
https://subliminalmagic.forumotion.net

Free Metaphysical Transfer Disk for Forum Members
Page 1 of 1