The Manifesting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manifesting Forum

This forum is magically energized for the 3 categories of Money, Sex and the Metaphysical. Write, whatever it is you want for your manifestation, under the appropiate headings for your manifestation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solomonic Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Massive1

Solomonic Magic Empty
PostSubject: Solomonic Magic   Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:46 am

By all the Solomonic magic sent through this web page my penis now physically instantly and permanently grow and expand fifteen more inches longer and six more inches wider here now physically instantly and permanently I call and allow all goetic spirits and their powers necessairy to fulfill this to do so now.

Last edited by Massive1 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Massive1

Solomonic Magic Empty
PostSubject: Added energy   Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:22 am

The Penis Enlargement Energies Mp3 I am listening to with the Solomonic Magic Penis Enlarger Talisman now makes my penis fifteen more inches longer and six more inches wider here now physically instantly and permanently. These energies continuously flood my body.

Last edited by Massive1 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Massive1

Solomonic Magic Empty
PostSubject: new energy   Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:42 am

All new manifestation energy Mel is bringing into my trends and every post I have made throughout this forum is constantly filling my penis always making it grow. The growth accelerates faster and faster physically with each passing second.
Back to top Go down
Massive1

Solomonic Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomonic Magic   Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:23 am

Solomonic Magic filling my penis over filling my penis etheric extension now grows physically.
Back to top Go down
Massive1

Solomonic Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomonic Magic   Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:37 am

thank you for the continued growth.
Back to top Go down
Massive1

Solomonic Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomonic Magic   Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:27 am

Solomonic Magic makes my penis fifteen inches in length and six inches around always.

Last edited by Massive1 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Massive1

Solomonic Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomonic Magic   Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:09 am

My Solomonic Magic Penis Enlarger Talisman constantly provides a structural link to all my posts written on this forum and receives added Solomonic energy from this forum always growing stronger like a thought form out of control specifically charged making my penis 15 inches in length and 6 inches around physically now. Always bringing into my mind and body the energy of all posts throught out the entire forum.

Last edited by Massive1 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Massive1

Solomonic Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomonic Magic   Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:22 am

I, Jess now have a penis 15 inches in length and 6 inches around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solomonic Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomonic Magic   Solomonic Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solomonic Magic
Page 1 of 1