The Manifesting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Manifesting Forum

This forum is magically energized for the 3 categories of Money, Sex and the Metaphysical. Write, whatever it is you want for your manifestation, under the appropiate headings for your manifestation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mel's Solomonic Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Massive1

Mel's Solomonic Magic Empty
PostSubject: Mel's Solomonic Magic   Mel's Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:02 am

Melchizedek's Solomonic Magic now makes my penis gain fifteen more inches in length and six more inches in width, Mel I dare you to take the opportunity to manifest this instantly now physically, thanks in advance, Massive1

Last edited by Massive1 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mel's Solomonic Magic   Mel's Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Try visualizing blood flowing into your penis and growing exponentially, like your thinking off. No matter what see your penis as being fifteen inches long and five inches in length. I'm now going to send Solomonic magic, into this trend of yours daily.
Back to top Go down
https://subliminalmagic.forumotion.net
Massive1

PostSubject: Thank you so much   Mel's Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:22 am

Mel , thank you for your help with this I will follow your instruction.
Back to top Go down
Massive1

PostSubject: Feeling and hearing results   Mel's Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:17 am

Mel' I am feeling the results beginning and last night I could hear your voice saying your penis is growing etc... whatever you are doing please continue and keep boosting it I am on the verge of a break through I can feel It. Thanks Again! Also I keep listening to the Penis Enlargement Powers MP3.
Back to top Go down
Massive1

PostSubject: Thank You   Mel's Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:09 am

Mel, Just writing thank you again for all you do!
Back to top Go down
Massive1

PostSubject: Continued Success   Mel's Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:56 am

The Solomonic Magic that Mel is sending into my trend now continuously grows exponentially stronger quickening the fulfilment of the physical manifestation of my penis gaining Fifteen More inches in Length and six more inches in width here now physically instantly and permanently. I totally receive these magical energy's which effortlessly now blast away any mental blockages or self sabotaging beliefs that have held back my full potential.

Last edited by Massive1 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Massive1

PostSubject: It's working   Mel's Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:20 am

The Solomonic Magic is making my penis fifteen more inches longer and five more inches wider here now physically instantly and permanently.
Back to top Go down
Massive1

PostSubject: Re: Mel's Solomonic Magic   Mel's Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:24 am

I, Jess now have a penis that is 15 inches in length and 6 inches around.

Last edited by Massive1 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Massive1

PostSubject: Re: Mel's Solomonic Magic   Mel's Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:43 am

I accept magic penis growth from this Solomonic Magic Now.
Back to top Go down
Massive1

PostSubject: Re: Mel's Solomonic Magic   Mel's Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:06 am

By my mastery of Solomonic Magic My penis is fifteen inches in length and six inches around now physically through the Talisman I carry.

Last edited by Massive1 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Massive1

PostSubject: Re: Mel's Solomonic Magic   Mel's Solomonic Magic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:04 am

Through the transfer disk I carry Magic Penis growing powers are transfered into my penis making it 15 inches in length and six inches around now physically. These Penis growing powers are now amplified exponentially by my inner mind and cast into my penis making it grow and grow and grow physicaly now and the growth continues to become acceleratedly faster and more noticable exponentially thank you and thank you again and again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mel's Solomonic Magic   Mel's Solomonic Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mel's Solomonic Magic
Page 1 of 1